Sunday, January 27, 2013

Art at Rojo

 
I designed this piece specifically with Rojo in mind / for Rojo's permanent collection. This picture sucks, but I will post a better one later. The space (next to the corner of the bar) is where it WAS located. However, after a 2 month run in this wonderful space, Rojo has allowed me to replace the "custom-designed Rojo piece" with more of my artwork. Thanks, ROJO!!! Please take a look at the works below. I hope you'll have the opportunity to see them in person while enjoying the friendly, fun, eclectic, delicious atmosphere at Rojo.

 
"I AM the I AM
Upside~Down CIRcle"
____________________________________________________________________

 
"aNgEl BrEaTh"
_____________________________________________________________

 
Both pieces sharing same area as the first piece displayed in this area. I hope this will be a regular gig and be able to change out and rotate works
______________________________________________________________________________ 

 
Manic

No comments:

Post a Comment